Writing business letters
Who is it aimed at?
New employees, staff moving into a new role or those who want to improve their confidence in sending letters.
What does it cover?
The course covers the following aspects of letter writing:
- What is acceptable and what is not acceptable in different circumstances.
- How to construct a letter correctly.
- The use of tone.
- The importance of proofreading.
- How to tailor your letter to your audience.
- The use of complex sentences and paragraphing.
If you wish, your own letter templates or policies can be addressed within the courses if discussed in advance.
How long is the course?
This is a half day course.
|Half Day Course|
|Price per delegate||Fixed course price|
|Fewer than eight delegates||£250|
|Eight or more delegates||£30|